Business Systems Analyst
The Business Systems Analyst would define the requirements and computer solutions to resolve business-related problems, administer control of records and meet strategic organizational goals. This individual would serve a role in the selection, implementation and support of new and existing applications.
Salary Package: Negotiable
Experience: 4-5 Years
Qualification: Minimum graduate degree with BPO transitioning experience
- Identify, define, record and communicate user and functional requirements for necessary workflow and business process changes; document existing process and the to-be process.
- Perform investigational analysis and evaluation to determine application feasibility for automation through usage of RPA/RDA
- Develop ROI and benefit estimates to establish project worth, including the development of alternatives and recommendations for changes to existing applications or equipment.
- Estimate resource requirements and create plans, timelines, milestones, user approvals, charts and reports for use in managing an assigned project.
- Prepare and maintain documentation, including procedures, training materials and user manuals.
- Prepare feasibility studies; recommend and establish program objectives, priorities and schedules in conjunction with user and functional requirements.
- Ability to prioritize independently, multiple requests and system requirements to meet the organizational goals.
- Ability to understand current business process – experience of transitioning a business process for a BPO is required.
- Transitioning experience in the field of financial services would be a bonus
- Ability to optimize the current business process to define a best practice to-be process – knowledge of lean methodology would be preferable
- Understanding of RPA and RDA would be an advantage
- Good English communication skills. An integral part of the person’s profile will be to talk to clients
- Good documentation skills are a must
- The person needs to be a self-starter
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org