Client Relationship Manager
Job Description for Client Relationship Manager Role
- The candidate should have excellent collaboration skills to work with customers in the assigned region along with sales team and other stakeholders to develop a strong pipeline
- Proactively create and develop business opportunities with existing clients in order to generate additional business and to enhance key relationships.
- Work with stakeholders at GIC to identify new products and growth opportunities, which will increase profitability
- Responsible for key client development, working with the wider business to maximize business potential from each client relationship
- Initiate business development and sales activities at major accounts within the assigned region to prospect and qualify the opportunities.
- Develop in-depth understanding of GIC’s solutions and service offerings, so as to demonstrate the applicability of these solutions for customers’ business.
- Collaborate with sales, pre-sales and delivery teams, ensuring the successful execution of strategy and delivering solutions.
- Ensure to achieve the quarterly and annual targets
- Identifying prospective opportunities within the assigned territory and creating the go to market plan for the region.
- Ability to communicate complexity in a simple way and to adapt communication to a diverse set of audience
- Ability to influence and communicate at all levels of an organization
- Must be extremely articulate with strong presentation skills and comfortable presenting in front of senior level customer audiences and able to influence their decisions
Relationship Building and Influencing Skills
- Demonstrable ability to co-ordinate, collaborate and influence teams in a matrix organization – direct, virtual – in delivering required objectives
- Be capable of establishing strong consultant-like relationships with GIC customers as a partner and customer with both business and technical leads
- The right attitude
- Self-starter and have the ability to work independently and with a strong sense of urgency and passion to make great things happen
- Experience of working in a fast-moving customer-led culture is essential
- Experience of working in matrix, complex, constantly changing and progressive environments
- A positive, can-do and pragmatic approach to challenges and complexity and willingness to learn, un-learn and re-learn
- Ability to challenge others in a constructive way to help transform, innovate
- Desired character traits: agility, adaptability, grit, passion and resilience
- 8 to 10 years of enterprise client handling experience.
Send your resume to: email@example.com