Job Description: The candidate will responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Salary Package: As per company norms
Experience: 4-6 years of experience working with enterprise-class software as a Project Leader/Manager.
- Demonstrable project management experience in complex environment
- Expertise in interfacing with client as part of project management activities
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of developers.
- Team Management, process management and compliance with quality standards; ensuring project delivery within time, cost and quality specifications
- Knowledge of the .NET Framework, including Visual Studio, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ASMX and WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET
- Knowledge of RPA tools specially UiPath would be a plus
- Experience of working on enterprise solutions would be an advantage
- Creating and reviewing proposals and scope of work for projects
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software technologies is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and leader
- Problem-solving skills are a must
- Good communication skills – oral and written – are important
- Lead one or more teams of developers working on projects either in GIC office or client location
- Define the project plan and ensure agreement with all stakeholders
- Define the execution strategy for the project
- Process management and compliance; project monitoring and management to ensure delivery within the stipulated timeframe, cost and quality
- Provide technical leadership to the team
- Create project tracking report and reviews
- Interact with the client for project management, reporting, deliverables and day-to-day relationship management
Send your resume to: email@example.com