Job Description: As a software architect, you will lead the design effort on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. Your role is to design innovative high-performance enterprise solutions to real market problems that will improve business outcomes and increase staff productivity and financial performance.
You will work closely with other architects, project managers, business analysts, and software engineers to develop new solution solutions and improve existing ones.
Salary Package: As per company norms
Experience: 7+ years experience in software development and coordinating project teams.
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Extensive experience in developing strategic architecture plans for enterprises.
- Hands-on experience with system requirements gathering/analysis.
- Experience in systems design and development.
- Strong knowledge of various software lifecycles like waterfall, Agile is essential.
- Strong problem-solving skills in complex environments with the ability to replicate, diagnose and resolve problems.
- Superior written and oral communication skills with strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Excellent architecture and technical support documentation skills.
- Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Hands-on development experience in C#.Net and ASP.Net with databases like SQL Server.
- A relevant Microsoft Certification (e.g. MSTS, MCA, MCSM) will be an advantage.
- Identify the appropriate solution architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
- Record solution architecture in an architecture document.
- Maintain and evolve architecture documents based on evolving business requirements, system requirements and industry trends and technologies.
- Analyze risk and report problems in meeting system/business requirements.
- Provide supporting information to the software engineers to aid in the creation of a system specification.
- Assist Software Designer/Implementers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
- Participate in the system specification review process to ensure business and system requirements can be translated into valid solution architecture.
- Ensure the overall integrity of the solution architecture and validates it against the system specification.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned.
Send your resume to: email@example.com