Job Description: The responsibilities of the candidate will be to design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications and components. Support and/or install software applications and components. She/he would work with written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintain documentation of process flow.
Salary Package: As per company norms
Experience: 3-5 years of experience working with enterprise-class software as a programmer/analyst.
- Minimum three years of experience with ASP.NET/VB.NET/C#.
- Deep knowledge of the .NET Framework, including Visual Studio, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ASMX and WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET
- Knowledge of RPA tools specially UiPath would be a plus
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of developers.
- Experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Experience of working on enterprise solutions would be an advantage
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and leader
- Good communication skills – oral and written – are important
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Lead a team of developers; work with them on best practices and troubleshooting
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Configuration of Process Automation Tool (OpenSpan/UIPath/Blue Prism/Others)
- Assist the Business Analyst in understanding the technical environment in which the application is to be implemented.
Send your resume to: email@example.com