- B.Tech – Computer Science Or IT
- Minimum 4 years of technical training experience with robotic automation tool/.net.
- Good in presentation and written skills.
- Should have technical passion work towards self-development, have self-confidence and deal
with technical complexity.
- Automation tool certification will be added advantage.
- Develop a training plan, partnering with the teams.
- Perform maintenance, administrative and support tasks to enable training for UiPath internal
and external users.
- Deliver varied forms of RPA training to capture maximum participation.
- Ensure adequate tracking/metrics of training delivery.
- Create instructor training materials.
- Communicate training news and updates via emails, newsletters etc. to UiPath internal and
- Supports UiPath internal teams (sales and delivery) with materials and guidelines regarding
available courses/training prerequisites and coordinates online/onsite training, webinars and
- Provides regular and ad-hoc reports on completed/ongoing/planned training.
- Provides regular and ad-hoc reports regarding issued diplomas and certifications.
- Coordinates and performs the training feedback and improvement process, working with both
internal and external Academy users.
- C#, ASP.net , ADO .net , XML ,WCF, MVC
- Linq, Jquery, JSON, MVC, EF
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org