WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term “Grid Infocom Pvt. Ltd.” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4D/5, Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi – 110060. Our company registration number is U72300DL2009PTC187864. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions contained herein on this webpage govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to as this “Website”). By using this Website, you expressly accept all Terms and Conditions contained herein in full. If you disagree with or have any objection to any of these Terms and Conditions, you must not use this Website.
This Website is not for use by any persons below the age of 18 years. By using this Website and by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, Grid Infocom Pvt. Ltd. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Website and material on the Website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms and Conditions, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
3. Restrictions on Use
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from engaging in any or all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any media except for insights, blogs and articles that may be shared by you on social media clearly citing Grid Infocom Pvt. Ltd. as the source of such insights, blogs, articles and other related content;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material contrary to the Terms and Conditions provided herein;
- Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
- Using this Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- Conducting any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this Website without the express written consent from Grid Infocom Pvt. Ltd.
4. No Warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Grid Infocom Pvt. Ltd. makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consultation or advice to you.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraphs, Grid Infocom Pvt. Ltd. does not warrant that this Website will be constantly available, or available at all nor does it warrant that the information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Grid Infocom Pvt. Ltd. may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with its rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
6. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Grid Infocom Pvt. Ltd., nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise.
Further, Grid Infocom Pvt. Ltd., including its officers, directors and employees, shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify Grid Infocom Pvt. Ltd. and undertake to keep Grid Infocom Pvt. Ltd. indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Grid Infocom Pvt. Ltd. to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of legal advisers of Grid Infocom Pvt. Ltd.) incurred or suffered by Grid Infocom Pvt. Ltd. arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
8. Variation of Terms and Conditions
Grid Infocom Pvt. Ltd. is permitted to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms and Conditions on a regular basis to ensure you understand all Terms and Conditions governing use of this Website.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provision shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
10. Entire Agreement
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and any dispute(s) relating to these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi.
12. Breaches of these Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to other rights of Grid Infocom Pvt. Ltd. under these Terms and Conditions, if you breach these Terms and Conditions in any way, Grid Infocom Pvt. Ltd. may take such action as Grid Infocom Pvt. Ltd. deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the Website, prohibiting you from accessing the Website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the Website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.