Developer – Java
Profile: Developer – Java
Salary Package: As per company norms
Experience: 2 to 5 years of IT experience in analysis, design, development, documentation, implementing and testing of software systems
Required Skills and Primary Responsibilities:
- Java, JEE and Web technologies for application development.
- Spring Boot including real world experience developing apps for the corporate world
- Strong Knowledge on Application Development using Software Development Life Cycle
- Expertise in working with various JEE technologies including JPA, Servlets, Web Services and REST API design and development.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework including Spring Security and use of JWT
- Strong hands-on experience with spring / Spring Boot with Thymeleaf.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business
- Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications
- Good experience in developing Web Services and REST APIs
- Sound RDBMS concepts (Microsoft SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL), NoSQL good to have
- Hands on experience with contemporary build and deployment tools
- Excellent use of IDEs and productivity tools including tools for testing
- Knowledge of Message Queues and their use including Kafka, RabbitMQ, and MSMQ
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org