25% reduction in Average Handling Time (AHT) for a leading telecom service provider in Malaysia
The enterprise is a modern telecom service provider in Malaysia with best in class apps being used for Customer Care operations. With over 12 million subscribers, 750+ contact center agents receive 500,000+ calls each month on an average.
Across Asia, the telecom market is highly competitive, and price-sensitive customers form a high proportion of the market. In such a scenario, retaining customers is the focus of most companies and a telecom service provider’s contact center is critical to driving customer satisfaction, retention and cross-sell/up-sell opportunities.
With the addition of newer processes and given the complexity and scale of operations that the company handles, along with a battery of offerings that the operator provides to its customers, it had become extremely difficult for its frontline agents to collate and view all the information pertaining to an individual customer in one place. This information was distributed across multiple applications.To successfully conclude each call, the agent needed to refer 15+ applications to access CRM, Billing and Support information.
- Accessing multiple applications by an agent to answer customer queries was resulting in lags, which in turn, were affecting customer experience as the Average Handling Time was exceptionally high and stood at 300 seconds
- Stalled headroom growth in NPS
- Drop in CSAT, ESAT
- 15+ applications – Siebel CRM, Billing and Support with complex navigation
- Time-consuming training and new product/service enablement
- Agents spending more time dealing with applications and not on customer engagement
Grid Infocom implemented the GIC Adaptive Agent Desktop in flat 12 weeks. The solution was implemented without changing the existing processes or the 15+ legacy applications or rewriting a single line of code.
The robotic intervention resulted in providing agents the right, relevant, contextual customer information for each individual call. This resulted in preempting of the agent-with-customer journey.
- Intelligent Desktop Automation
- Enhanced, Dynamic, Adaptive Customer 3D-360 Single Screen, real-time personalization of each customer call
- Enriched customer demographics information under 5 seconds, preempting agent with customer journey
- Empowering agents with Visually appealing, dynamic agent desktop that adapts to every call with right, relevant, contextual customer information and agent assistance
- Simplified hands-free interaction
- Transforming the process with ‘One Touch’ workflows
Grid Infocom’s robotic solution increased Customer Satisfaction and Employee Satisfaction scores. The immediate identification of the customer and prior knowledge of issues led to the customer feeling ‘being cared for’ and employee feeling more in control of customer interaction.
- 80% tasks handled by robotic automation
- Simplified hands-free interaction – 70% calls handled without agent-application interaction
- Reduced AHT by 25%
- Renovated Contact Center Operation in 12 weeks
- Enabled rapid roll-out of new services/products
- No change to the existing process
- No change to the 15+ base applications
- Training and enablement reduced to 2 hours